March 8, 2013
At Art and Decors our focus has always been to introduce innovation in online shopping so that customers enjoy the experience without too much effort. They should be able to buy our fantastic and unique world class products as easily as possible from the cozy comfort of their home or office. And now we have taken this a step forward. Now they can literally shop while on the move, or on the train or while exercising! Unbelievable? Well keep on reading 🙂
We are proud to announce the introduction of India’s first ever ‘Comment & Shop‘ function from right within our official Facebook page! Yes you read that right. Now buying products is as simple as commenting ‘Sold’!
Check out the screen grab below to understand how childishly simple it is:
Yup you saw it right:
- Head over to the app bar on our official FB page and click on the ‘Comment & Shop’ app
- Register by logging in either with your FB id or by typing your email and pressing ‘Register’
- Comment “Sold” on the products that are currently being offered as part of this unique shopping experience
- Return to the ‘Comment & Shop’ app to complete your purchase. We will send you the invoice that you can pay with your PayPal account
- You can stop shivering with unbridled excitement now. You just bought something just by commenting on a post! How cool is that! And while you consider that your product is flying out of our warehouse and on it’s way to you. Time to grab a relaxing cup of coffee 🙂
Currently we are offering the products through this service to our international Facebook fans. However we are working to open to this our Indian Facebook fans as well. Till then our Indian Facebook fans can use the ‘A&D Online Shop‘ app to browse and buy products. Or they can just head straight to www.artanddecors.com to buy.
So what do you guys think about this? Your feedback means a lot to us and every bit helps us grow and learn everyday. So do let us know. 🙂
Happy shopping folks! And don’t forget to spread the word to your friends. That’s why you are so awesome 🙂